Backed by our diligent employees and rich industrial experience, we have managed to become one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Ultrsonic Doppler / Transit Time Flow Meter. It is widely used to measure the flow rate of homogeneous fluids with a very little percentage of suspended solids and possibly without gas bubbles. These are well engineered and fabricated at our state-of-the-art facility using top-notch quality materials and latest innovative techniques. Offered meters are delivered to our clients after proper checking and inspection on well defined parameters prior to final delivery. Moreover, Ultrsonic Doppler / Transit Time Flow Meter can be availed at market leading rates.
Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Cost effective and versatile
- High accuracy, better than Â±1.0% read
- Noninvasive, no moving parts, no pressure drop, no maintenance
- Easy and economical installation, no pipe cutting
- Wide measurement range, 0.03~40ft/s (0.01~12m/s)
- Wide pipe size range, 3/4~180 inches (DN20~4570mm)
- Suitable for all commonly used pipe materials
- Signal quality tracking and self-adjusting capabilities automatically match transducer to pipe materials
- Velocity, volumetric and totalized flow
- Easy to use and set up. Self-explanatory menu-driving programming
- Rich input and output functionalities
- Ideal for both clean and opaque liquid flow measurements, in fact, most any liquid containing less than 5% total suspended solids (TSS) or aeration
- Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, etc.
- Secondary sewage, waste treatment, etc.
- Oil, including lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.
- Chemicals, acids, etc.
- Beverage, food and pharmaceutical processors where non-contact is a must.
- HVAC, energy measurement system, etc.