Ever since our establishment in 1996, we are actively indulged in manufacturing and supplying excellent quality Mass Flow Meter. It is widely appreciated in the market for its accurate measuring of flow of a liquid. These meters are very durable and efficient as they are manufactured under strict guidance of our expert professionals at our ultra modern facility. These are highly demanded in many industrial places for their numerous qualities like easy maintenance, long lasting service life, and strong construction. We offer Mass Flow Meter in different sizes and other specifications as per requirements or budget. Moreover, clients can avail these meters from us in a promised time frame thanks to our efficient logistics system.
Mass Flow Meters with or without LCD Display TLF
The NEW-FLOW Thermal Mass Flow Controllers provide high performance. Thermal Technology offers advantages in accuracy, sensitivity and turn quality components and the latest technology are combined to provide reliable, compact meters and controllers. The TLFC Series comes with or without an LCD display, and all models come with linear 0-5 VDC and 4-20 mA output. The TLFC Series measures the mass flow rate of gases in 18 ranges from 0-10 SCCM to 0-50 SLM as shown in the range table. The TLFC Series combines a mass flow transducer with an electromagnetic proportional valve. Valves are not recommended as shut off valves. Controllers use a 0-5 VDC linear set-point signal supplied from the local set-point pot or from a remote source.
- 1% Accuracy
- Linear Output
- Thermal Technology
- For Using In Non Corrosive Gases
- For Flow Rates up to 50 SLM
- Power Supply Included.
- Wetted Material: Standard flowbody 316 Stainless Steel,
- Option available. O-ring Viton.
- Output Signal: 0-5 VDC Linear min. load 1000 or 4-20 mA Linear, loop resistance 500
- Input Power: 24 VDC Standard, optional power supply 15 VDC 11 5 VAC, 220 VAC @ 500mA
- Accuracy: +/- 1% FS (including Linearity)
- Turn Dow Ratio: 100:1
- Repeatability: +/- 0.15% FS or better
- Electric Connection: 9 Pin Sub
- Process Connection: 1/2" NPT Female
- Control Signal: Integral or 0-5 VDC
- Control Valve: Electromagnetic N/C (Norm. Closed)
- Range: 0-10 SCCM to 50 SLPM
- Minimum Pressure: 1" H2O
- Max Pressure: 500 PSIG
- Response Time: 1 Second
- Temp. Coefficient: 0.05% Full scale per 1C or better
- Pressure Coefficient: 0.01% full scale per PSIGw or better
- Weight: app. to 1.35kg with power supply.
|Code ||SCCM ||Code ||SLM ||Code ||SLM |
|00 ||0-10 ||06 ||0-1 ||14 ||0-35 |
|01 ||0-20 ||07 ||0-2 ||15 ||0-40 |
|02 ||0-50 ||08 ||0-5 ||16 ||0-45 |
|03 ||0-100 ||09 ||0-10 ||17 ||0-50 |
|04 ||0-200 ||10 ||0-15 ||18 ||Custom |
|05 ||0-500 ||11 ||0-20 || || |
| || ||12 ||0-25 || || |
| || ||13 ||0-30 || || |